Children, youth, and families experience homelessness in rural, suburban, and urban communities across our nation. They represent a range of demographics and need support at every stage of development and education, from early childhood to preK-12 to postsecondary.
There is a role for everyone in supporting the educational achievement and lifelong success of children and youth experiencing homelessness.
- See K-12 homeless student data for your state
- See early childhood homelessness data for your state
- Learn about and sign up for upcoming Education Leads Home webinars and SchoolHouse Connection webinars
- Read stories of formerly homeless students
- Learn about our State Partnerships Program
- Learn about legislation in progress
- Find resources to help you support students experiencing homelessness
- Learn from young people how schools, communities, and states can support their school success
Join the Conversation
Sign up for our newsletter.